Function Arguements

From: "Ian Kulmatycki" <ikulmatycki(at)movement-inc(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Function Arguements
Date: 2000-11-06 09:02:59
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi Everyone,
I am a newbie to postgres and I need to write some insert functions. I am
limited in the number of function arguments that I can pass to 8. I was
wondering if anyone knows if and how I can change this to a larger number. I
have a table with 16 fields that I need to insert into. I am using straight
labguage='sql' right now. Thanks in advance.
Ian