Re: What err ???

From: "Nick Fankhauser" <nickf(at)ontko(dot)com>
To: "Tim Ellis" <Tim(dot)Ellis(at)gamet(dot)com>
Cc: <reedstrm(at)rice(dot)edu>, <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: What err ???
Date: 2002-06-10 14:34:01
Lists: pgsql-admin

> Okay. I'll fess up.

Ok... it was Friday, I was a little slow. It's Monday now... I'm still a
little slow, but I get it now! (chuckle.)

In all seriousness, I usually give people the benefit of the doubt on some
of the weird questions because we have many users who don't use English as
their primary language, and an appropriate question often seems off the wall
in translation.

I also figure that as a recent "newbie" it is my responsibility to field
some of these obvious newbie questions so the serious postgresql gurus can
focus on the more challenging issues. (Like my silly questions!)

-Nick <grinning>

Nick Fankhauser nickf(at)ontko(dot)com Phone 1.765.935.4283 Fax 1.765.962.9788
Ray Ontko & Co. Software Consulting Services http://www.ontko.com/