Re: max connection

From: "Nick Fankhauser" <nickf(at)ontko(dot)com>
To: Frédéric Liotino <Liotino(at)wotan(dot)lu>, <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: max connection
Date: 2003-05-04 13:38:12
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

In postgresql.conf, add the line MAX_CONNECTIONS = n, where n is the number
of simultaneous client connections you want. The default is 32. For details
see:

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/view.php?version=7.3&file=runtime-config.html

Also, if you have that many connections, you should consider using a
connection pool if you aren't already doing so.

-Nick