From: "Rosie Sedghi" <rosie(at)macadamian(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Date: 2001-03-20 21:50:05
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello;
I installed postgresql. I compiled it and started the server successfully
but when I'm trying to connect to database I get this message:
Could not load the JDBC driver. org.postgresql.Driver reason: The backend
has broken the connection. Possibly the action you have attempted has caused
it to close.
What is the reason for this message?
Esmat sedghi.
Thanks