Postgres <-> Oracle

From: "Rainer Mager" <rmager(at)vgkk(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Postgres <-> Oracle
Date: 2001-05-13 22:55:38
Lists: pgsql-admin pgsql-hackers

Hi all,

We have an application that runs on both Postgres and Oracle. One problem
we've been facing as maintaining the the installed/default database for the
application. Once it is up and running, things are fine, but since we
primarily develop on Postgres we sometimes hit problems when it is time to
convert all of our work to Oracle. I was wondering if anyone knows of any
tools that take a Postgres dump and convert it to something Oracle can
accept?

Thanks,

--Rainer