RE: any tutor/samples for installing/starting/programming on NT ?

From: "Charlie Derr" <charlie(at)intelligenesis(dot)net>
To: "Kevin Lo" <kevlo(at)hello(dot)com(dot)tw>, "VShot" <vsystems(at)hotpop(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: any tutor/samples for installing/starting/programming on NT ?
Date: 2000-06-05 18:33:17
Lists: pgsql-novice

Kevin,
I was thrilled to see your page, as I had previously tried unsuccessfully
to build postgreSQL on NT. However, when i try to follow your instructions,
I get an error at the third step:

>mount c:/Unix/Root /
mount failed: Device or resource busy

I was careful not to have any other windows open when i tried this.

any clues?

tmia,
~c