Web based Administration?

From: "dialFree administration" <admin(at)dialfree(dot)net>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Web based Administration?
Date: 2000-06-15 15:19:05
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi there,

Does anyone know of a good web based administration system for PostgreSQL?

Being new to PostgreSQl and Linux in general I am noticing a lack of online
information for this database, when I do online searches for MySQL
information there is a ton and a half available, perhaps I am missing
something?

Finally I tried the PostgreSQL site for information on an NT/2000 version of
PostgreSQL and although it mentions that NT/2000 are supported I can’t find
the executables. We are migrating most of our data applications to Linux
however we may need to keep an NT/2000 solution for some time. Where can I
find the executables?

Thanks for your time.

All the best,

-Ian