plperl and the dynamic loader

From: "Ragnar Hakonarson" <rhakonarson(at)conquestnetwork(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: plperl and the dynamic loader
Date: 2000-05-21 14:58:18
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

I have now desperately tried to use the 'use' keyword within my plperl
scripts without success.

Does plperl not load libraries dynamically?

I am trying to import a .pm module from plperl and I get the following error
message:
creation of function failed : require trapped by operation mask at (eval
28) line 2.

What I want to be able to do is to access my own defined perl libraries from
plperl.

I have looked at the plperl.c file and I noticed that the dynamic loader is
not initialised.

I would be most grateful for any help. Also, is there any documentation
online for plperl?

Regards,
Ragnar