Date for 7.4 release?

From: "Heather Carle" <hcarle(at)afilias(dot)info>
To: <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Date for 7.4 release?
Date: 2003-09-02 14:15:27
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Just curious to know when the release date is for the 7.4 press release?

We'd like to assist with some press outreach in Germany by pitching Afilias'
current implementation of Postgres for the .INFO and .ORG registries as a
hook for the story. We do need to integrate this into our current project
schedule, so if someone could let me know the release date and send me the
final of the release (and German translation if available), it would be
appreciated!

Regards,
Heather
--