Re: Postgres Trainign in RSA

From: "Mohlomi Moloi" <mmoloi(at)khulisa(dot)com>
To: machielr(at)rdc(dot)co(dot)za, pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Postgres Trainign in RSA
Date: 2010-02-04 06:45:17
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi,

You got me interested! Kindly send me the details so as to make an
informed judgement?

Thanks,

Mohlomi Moloi
Data Manager
Khulisa Management Services (Pty) Ltd
South Africa
Tel: +27 11 447-6464
Fax:+27 11 447-6468
Email: mmoloi(at)khulisa(dot)com

The material transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to
information. Any retransmission, dissemination, other use of, or taking
of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities
other than the intended recipient is prohibited. Opinions, conclusions
business of my firm shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by
it. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete
the material from any computer.

_____