Postgres Trainign in RSA

From: "Machiel Richards" <machielr(at)rdc(dot)co(dot)za>
To: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Postgres Trainign in RSA
Date: 2010-02-04 06:37:29
Lists: pgsql-novice

HI All

We are looking at booking postgres training at a place in
Pretoria (RSA) and it will cost about R5814 per person for the training.

The venue can only accommodate 4 people or more so please
let me know if someone is interested as we need to confirm by tomorrow.

If someone is interested then I will send full details to
them.

Regards

Machiel