Re: How to i18n work with jdbc?

From: Vernon Wu <vernonw(at)gatewaytech(dot)com>
To: Jochem van Dieten <jochemd(at)oli(dot)tudelft(dot)nl>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: How to i18n work with jdbc?
Date: 2002-09-23 16:45:52
Lists: pgsql-general

The charater set I use in all the JSP pages is UTF-8. I don't believe that is the problem since Chinese charaters on the
presentation layer are displayed correctly. I use the encode as stated in the document EUC_CN
for Chinese. The only problem is for the data stored up to the Postgresql DB. I am not sure the problem is on the write
or read, or both.

Vernon