Re: Database Rights

From: "Joel Burton" <joel(at)joelburton(dot)com>
To: "webmaster" <webmaster(at)harbornet(dot)com>, <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Database Rights
Date: 2002-05-28 21:12:53
Lists: pgsql-general

Elkan --

AFAIK, there's no way to do this in current versions.

In 7.3 (in CVS now), you can grant/revoke CREATE capabilities, or limit
users to creating temporary tables only. Unless you're a masochist, it's too
early to run anything real in 7.3 now, but it'll be in real beta in a few
months.

- J.

Joel BURTON | joel(at)joelburton(dot)com | joelburton.com | aim: wjoelburton
Knowledge Management & Technology Consultant