RE: PostgreSQL 7.1 beta3 on Windows 2k

From: "JJAR" <jjarcore(at)eresmas(dot)com>
To: "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: "Jason Tishler" <Jason(dot)Tishler(at)dothill(dot)com>, <pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: PostgreSQL 7.1 beta3 on Windows 2k
Date: 2001-02-06 19:13:37
Lists: pgsql-ports

Hi Tom,

I have tried "make installcheck" and this is the output I get:

$ make installcheck
make -C src/test installcheck
make[1]: Entering directory `/usr/src/postgresql-snapshot/src/test'
make -C regress installcheck
make[2]: Entering directory `/usr/src/postgresql-snapshot/src/test/regress'
make -C ../../../contrib/spi REFINT_VERBOSE=1 refint.dll autoinc.dll
make[3]: Entering directory `/usr/src/postgresql-snapshot/contrib/spi'
make[3]: `refint.dll' is up to date.
make[3]: `autoinc.dll' is up to date.
make[3]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/postgresql-snapshot/contrib/spi'
sh.exe ./pg_regress --schedule=./serial_schedule --multibyte=
(using postmaster on Unix socket, default port)
============== dropping database "regression" ==============
psql: connectDBStart() -- connect() failed: No such file or directory
Is the postmaster running at 'localhost'
and accepting connections on Unix socket '5432'?
dropdb: database removal failed
============== creating database "regression" ==============
psql: connectDBStart() -- connect() failed: No such file or directory
Is the postmaster running at 'localhost'
and accepting connections on Unix socket '5432'?
createdb: database creation failed
pg_regress: createdb failed
make[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/postgresql-snapshot/src/test/regress'
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/postgresql-snapshot/src/test'

Maybe there is an additional step I have not completed. If it is let me
know.
Thank you fot your time.

//Juan