sloooow query

From: "Marie G(dot) Tuite" <marie(dot)tuite(at)edisonaffiliates(dot)com>
To: "Pgsql-General(at)Postgresql(dot) Org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>, <pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: sloooow query
Date: 2002-10-07 19:22:09
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-performance

Hello all,

I am experiencing slow db performance. I have vacuumed, analyzed, reindexed
using the force option and performance remains the same - dog-slow :( If I
drop and recreate the database, performance is normal, so this suggests a
problem with the indexes? I also took a look at the postgresql.conf and all
appears fine. There are many instances of the same database running on
different servers and not all servers are experiencing the problem.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Marie