help about running the postmaster

From: "Juliet" <g_despi(at)tmg99(dot)ntes(dot)nec(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: <pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: help about running the postmaster
Date: 2002-04-01 01:25:59
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

Hello everyone,

This is my first time to enter in to this mailing list.

By the way, I have a problem in starting the postmaster the second time
around. When I tried to run again the postmaster, it hangs and no more
debug info written on the screen. When I tried to debug it this is the
error:

FindExec: searching PATH ...
ValidateBinary: can't stat "/usr/local/bin/postgres"
FindExec: found "/usr/bin/postgres" using PATH
invoking IpcMemoryCreate(size=1441792)

By the way, I just click the x button at the right most side of the cygwin
screen when I terminated the postmaster.

I badly need your help in this matter.

Thanks,
Juliet