Re: pgadmin-II Japanese Edition

From: frank_lupo <frank_lupo(at)email(dot)it>
To: saito <saito(at)inetrt(dot)skcapi(dot)co(dot)jp>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgadmin-II Japanese Edition
Date: 2003-05-23 06:49:40
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Saito

> Hi Frank .
>
> >> Dear all,
> (snip)
> >
> > I'm a developer for pgadmin2. Your traslation in Japanese language is
> interesting.
>
> Thank you very much.
>
> > I wish to add multi lang support in the new version of pgadmin2.
> > Do you think?
>
> It is wonderful.
> I want to help though there may be few things to do.
>
> With kindest regards,
> Hiroshi-Saito

I see as to make and I hold dawned to you.

Bye !!
Frank Lupo (Wolf) !!

/\_ _/\
\ o o /
--ooo-----ooo---

--
GPG Key: http://users.jc-hosting.co.uk/frank_lupo/files/publickey.txt

WebSite: http://users.jc-hosting.co.uk/frank_lupo

Sponsor:
Cerchi una vera occasione? Trovala su eBay,il mercato online del mondo.
Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=528&d=23-5