Re: PostgreSQL and MacOS X

From: "Joe Shevland" <jshevland(at)j-elite(dot)com>
To: "adr rrp pub" <rrp(at)wanadoo(dot)fr>, <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL and MacOS X
Date: 2002-03-07 23:12:14
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

With my recent unemployedness ;) I am writing a primer on using JDBC on
Postgres:

http://www.j-elite.com/pgprimer/

Now, there's not much there yet of use, but over the next week or two it
should have fairly complete examples of everything including large objects
(oid and bytea approachs).

Cheers,
Joe