Help PostgreSQL

From: "petite-etoile(at)voila(dot)fr"<petite-etoile(at)voila(dot)fr>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)PostgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Help PostgreSQL
Date: 2001-06-22 07:55:57
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hello,

My English is quite poor so excuse me. I need help very quickly.

When I try to copy the content of a table into a file by doing : " copy name of the table to '/filename/file' ;"
I have the following message :
pqReadData()-- backend closed the channel unexpectedly. This probably means the backend terminated abnormally before or while processing the request.
We have lost the connection to the backend, so further processing is impossible. Terminating.

When the table is empty the action of COPY is possible !!

Thank a lot for your help !!

Sylvie

Voila vous propose une boite aux lettres gratuite sur Voila Mail:
http://mail.voila.fr