logs file

From: "benoit(dot)le-dizes(at)voila(dot)fr" <benoit(dot)le-dizes(at)voila(dot)fr>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: logs file
Date: 2001-05-08 16:23:27
Lists: pgsql-admin

I have installed postgresql 7.x on red hat 7.0 and I have created a database and users. I would like now to see in a log file history of operations on the database, different connexions of users to the database...

Can you give me the steps please ?
I have read that Syslog can be needed but I can't arrive to configure it

thanks
Ben
Voila vous propose une boite aux lettres gratuite sur Voila Mail:
http://mail.voila.fr