RE: LIBPQ on Windows and large Queries

From: Khoa Do <kdo(at)stratacare(dot)com>
To: "'Steve Howe'" <howe(at)carcass(dot)dhs(dot)org>
Cc: "'pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: LIBPQ on Windows and large Queries
Date: 2001-07-26 19:36:27
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I'm surprised you are even able to run postgres in windows. I
didn't even know postgres supported windows. Could you kindly point me to
instructions on how to run it and build the postgres souce on windows? If
nobody will try to fix it, then maybe we should just try it ourseleves and
post some patch to it.