Re: Functions with PLpgsql or PLpython

From: "Ketema J(dot) Harris" <ketema(at)ketema(dot)net>
To: Carlos Vieira <cvieira(at)telbit(dot)pt>
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Functions with PLpgsql or PLpython
Date: 2006-11-17 14:47:57
Lists: pgadmin-support

They will show up if they are in your database. Run create language
command for the languages you wish to use.
If you add them to your template db they will be created in any
future database you make with that template.

Ex:

create language plperl;

if your db was built with perl support this command will add it to
the db.

Ketema J. Harris
www.ketema.net
ketema(at)ketema(dot)net