posgres on win2k, install cygipc

From: "* *" <southpark2407(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: posgres on win2k, install cygipc
Date: 2002-09-19 16:49:24
Lists: pgsql-bugs

I'm trying to install postgres on my win2k pro computer. Also I'm not
familiar with the Linux OS. I downloaded all the necessary software. I
installed cygwin but I'm having problems with cygipc. I've extracted cygipc

\usr\local\cygipc

In the shell I type in ipc-daemon.exe and I get the message that it cannot
be found. Can someone help me out on this?