Re: I get these about every 1.5 days

From: "Steve W(dot) Neal" <neal(dot)sw(dot)m(at)petoskeyschools(dot)org>
To: "Tino Wildenhain" <tino(at)wildenhain(dot)de>
Cc: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: I get these about every 1.5 days
Date: 2006-05-24 19:00:07
Lists: pgadmin-support

vanilla ms 2000 on hp dual processor with 4g ram and raid 5 disk array

postgre 8.0 and pgadmin 1.2 on the same drive

logfile is pgadmin.log which shows the error below

it is actually pdagmin that can't resolve local host - it requires a reboot...the application runs fine until pgadmin is launched - then the app dies requiring a server restart (stopping and starting services doesn't do it)....after a server reboot, pgadmin works fine for about 1.5 days - this scenario repeats about every 1.5 days.

if it isn't postgre, what is it? (I am not a sql person - yet!)