Re: plpgsql: cannot connect to SPI manager

From: "Alan Treece" <atreece(at)cisco(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: plpgsql: cannot connect to SPI manager
Date: 2004-04-20 14:56:01
Lists: pgsql-general

I was missing SPI_finish() here.

Sorry.

-----Original Message-----
From: pgsql-general-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org
[mailto:pgsql-general-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org] On Behalf Of Alan Treece
Sent: Friday, April 16, 2004 3:29 PM
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: [GENERAL] plpgsql: cannot connect to SPI manager

I'm getting this when i do an insert. I have a 'c' trigger doing an
SPI_connect. If i remove this it goes away, but i don't think it's my
trigger generating it. The table has a lot of foreign key constraints.
Could be postgres is generating code to do this. Is there a way around
this or a way track this down.

Alan