Re: sqlplus reporting equivalent in postgres?

From: "Igor Neyman" <ineyman(at)perceptron(dot)com>
To: "Tony Capobianco" <tcapobianco(at)prospectiv(dot)com>, <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: sqlplus reporting equivalent in postgres?
Date: 2010-12-11 01:44:42
Lists: pgsql-sql

-----Original Message-----
From: Tony Capobianco [mailto:tcapobianco(at)prospectiv(dot)com]
Sent: Thu 12/9/2010 4:47 PM
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: sqlplus reporting equivalent in postgres?

We're in the process of porting our Oracle 10.2 datawarehouse over to
PostGres 8.4. One thing we rely upon are daily/hourly reports that are
run and formatted in sqlplus (break on report, compute sum, etc.). Is
there an equivalent available in postgres?

Thanks.
Tony

psql - not as advanced, doesn't have all the features SQL*Plus has.

Igor Neyman