From: "NISHAL K(dot)R" <nishal_kr(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Date: 2002-09-02 07:13:05
Lists: pgsql-general

When I am giving a SQL-query with four tables and three of the tables
contain 5,000 records .each table contain less than 12 column and few
columns having a varchar length of 50.In the SQL-Query I had given a few
condition to retrieve the records its getting hang.Its a very serious
problem for project so please provide some help for this urgently.

  • Re: at 2002-09-03 13:53:32 from Martijn van Oosterhout