Hello Kids

From: "Pedro Pablo Figueroa Miranda" <pepafimi(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Hello Kids
Date: 2001-05-17 13:05:05
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello Kids, i'am new here, excuseme by my english, but i'm amateur

i need to know how i can increase speed on the query (any query) without use
vacumm??

too, which is the procedure for made the trigger always update the table
pg_statistic when i do any transaction.

by the way, too need use SPI (Server Programming interface) for save plans
in tables.

Thanks, bye

Pedro Pablo Figueroa Miranda.

note : If you want, you can write me in Spanish language, because is MY
LANGUAGE.