Question

From: "Amy Antle" <aantle(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Question
Date: 2000-10-05 18:18:11
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,
I have 2 tables in Access. I want one of them to act as an archive table.
The first table collects records for a tempoary amount of time, and then
drops them into another table that will store them and keep growing and
growing each time it receives more and more records.
I have tried an insert but it just keeps overwriting itself.
Any suggestions???
Thanks