PgAdmin 1.8.0 beta 3 bug: comment in filter

From: "Stephen Denne" <Stephen(dot)Denne(at)datamail(dot)co(dot)nz>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PgAdmin 1.8.0 beta 3 bug: comment in filter
Date: 2007-08-28 23:03:27
Lists: pgadmin-support

When viewing rows in a table, I was using a couple of different filters.

With the last line in the filter window commented out, the ordering specified was not taken into account.

Stephen Denne

Disclaimer:
At the Datamail Group we value team commitment, respect, achievement, customer focus, and courage. This email with any attachments is confidential and may be subject to legal privilege. If it is not intended for you please advise by reply immediately, destroy it and do not copy, disclose or use it in any way.

This email has been scanned by the DMZGlobal Business Quality
Electronic Messaging Suite.
Please see http://www.dmzglobal.com/services/bqem.htm for details.