RE: Bug in FOREIGN KEY

From: "Hiroshi Inoue" <Inoue(at)tpf(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: "Bruce Momjian" <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>, "Jan Wieck" <janwieck(at)yahoo(dot)com>, "Peter Eisentraut" <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>, "PostgreSQL-development" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: Bug in FOREIGN KEY
Date: 2001-01-27 04:29:30
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Because I don't know details about trigger stuff, I may be
misunderstanding. As far as I see, KEY_CHANGED stuff
requires to log every event about logged tuples.

However I'm suspicious if KEY_CHANGED check is necessary.
Removing KEY_CHANGED stuff seems to solve the TODO
FOREIGN KEY INSERT & UPDATE/DELETE in transaction "change violation"
though it may introduce other bugs.

Regards,
Hiroshi Inoue