RE: DROP CONSTRAINT patch

From: "Christopher Kings-Lynne" <chriskl(at)familyhealth(dot)com(dot)au>
To: "Bruce Momjian" <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: DROP CONSTRAINT patch
Date: 2001-05-23 01:52:03
Lists: pgsql-hackers

No actually, I'm quite confident of it - it works perfectly on my computer
and does exactly what it's supposed to do. I have tested it extensively.
It also works in a transaction and gets rolled back properly. However, I
haven't tested it with multiple backends simultaneously doing stuff. I'm
pretty sure there won't be anything wrong with it though...

It's the stylistic stuff I don't know about. For example, I issue a NOTICE
if more than one constraint was removed - I don't know if this is desirable
behaviour from the viewpoint of you guys (I personally think it's very
important!).

But hey...

Chris