RE: Duplicate constraint names in 7.0.3

From: "Christopher Kings-Lynne" <chriskl(at)familyhealth(dot)com(dot)au>
To: "Hackers" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: Duplicate constraint names in 7.0.3
Date: 2001-05-08 03:47:14
Lists: pgsql-hackers

OK,

I have modifed heap.c so that it won't automatically generate duplicate
constraint names.

I have _not_ compiled this yet, as it's a bit of a pain for me cos I don't
have bison, etc. However, it looks good to me, and if someone else wants to
test it and then maybe think about if the patch is necessary that's fine by
me.

If no-one wants to test it, I will eventually get around to testing it
myself.

Given that this is my first code patch for Postgres - I should treat it with
caution!

Chris

Attachment Content-Type Size
heap.diff application/octet-stream 1.3 KB