Re: pgAdmin Crashes When Opening a *.sql File From Windows Explorer

From: "Russell L(dot) Galyon" <Russell(dot)Galyon(at)centerstoneresearch(dot)org>
To: Dhiraj Chawla <dhiraj(dot)chawla(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: "pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgAdmin Crashes When Opening a *.sql File From Windows Explorer
Date: 2011-01-10 13:19:50
Lists: pgadmin-hackers pgadmin-support

Nothing is wrong with my associations that I am aware of (Windows XP x64, Sophos). I tried this on a co-workers pc (Windows Vista, Sophos) and got the same result. Then because of your note I tried on a non work related laptop (Windows 7, McAfee) and it worked without issue. Given that I am guessing this is either something to do with an Active Directory policy our virus protection. Has anyone had issues with specific policy settings or Sophos?