does tuple store subtransaction id in it?

From: Xiaoyulei <xiaoyulei(at)huawei(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: does tuple store subtransaction id in it?
Date: 2015-06-16 03:08:36
Lists: pgsql-hackers

In XidInMVCCSnapshot, it will check xid from tuple if is in snapshot->subxip. It means tuple store subtransaction?

But in PushTransaction, I see TransactionState.subTransaction will assign currentSubTransactionId, currentSubTransactionId will reinitialize in StartTransaction. So I think tuple should not store subtransaction id.

I am confuse about this. If subtransaction id will reinitialize every start time. How to judge it is a subtransaction from xid in tuple?