Re: interface freezes on long running ops

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Andreas Pflug" <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
Cc: "Harald Armin Massa" <haraldarminmassa(at)gmail(dot)com>,<pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: interface freezes on long running ops
Date: 2005-10-20 15:39:23
Lists: pgadmin-support

Certainly seems to - I've committed the change.

I did notice one odd thing thing - sometimes when vacuuming it stops
after a table and activates the OK button (as well as Cancel). Clicking
OK starts it off again. On a four table database I've had to hit OK as
many as 3 times to get to the end (and it always does - nothing nasty
ever seems to happen). Any ideas?

Regards, Dave

pgadmin-support by date

Next:From: Harald Armin MassaDate: 2005-10-20 16:00:21
Previous:From: Johan WehtjeDate: 2005-10-20 15:20:21
Subject: Trouble Restoring Database with Postgis Geometry