ParseDateTime signature change

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Andreas Pflug" <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
Cc: "pgadmin-hackers" <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: ParseDateTime signature change
Date: 2005-10-04 08:31:08
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Andreas,

I've had to hack the 1.2.2 admin module to include it with pgInstaller
8.0.4 because the signature for ParseDateTime has changed (see
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-bugs/2005-05/msg00196.php).

I haven't committed any changes though as I'm unsure of the cleanest way
to fix this for all versions (and I really don't have time to
investigate ATM :-( ). Any ideas off the top of your head?

Regards, Dave.