Re: Problems with PsqlOdbc.

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Cleber Nardelli" <clebernardelli(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Problems with PsqlOdbc.
Date: 2005-09-29 07:57:27
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Works perfectly for me with the latest driver. You should note though
that savepoint support is not complete yet - Hiroshi Saito is working on
it.

> 2 - With disponibilizado driver currently in the page for download,
> together with version 8.0.3 of postgre, when I execute one select to
> return one or more columns of the type to varchar they do not return.
> I am using type SQL_ASCII. The configurations of locale are ' C '.
> What it can be?

What does disponibilizado mean? Anyway, It sounds like classic symptoms
of using the Unicode driver with a Borland/BDE based application. If so,
switch to the ANSI driver and you should be OK.

Regards, Dave