Re: PGDN and CVS

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Gevik babakhani" <gevik(at)xs4all(dot)nl>, <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "Magnus Hagander" <mha(at)sollentuna(dot)net>
Subject: Re: PGDN and CVS
Date: 2005-09-21 20:08:56
Lists: pgsql-www

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Gevik babakhani [mailto:gevik(at)xs4all(dot)nl]
> Sent: 21 September 2005 20:53
> To: josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com
> Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org; 'Magnus Hagander'; Dave Page
> Subject: RE: [pgsql-www] PGDN and CVS
>
> Is this Framewerk the same as www.Framewerk.org?

Yes - as you've probably already seen by know Gavin the lead is well
known around these parts :-)

Actually from what I know of it, it may well be a particularly good
choice for this project. My understanding is that it is more of a
framework (hence the name I guess!) for building sites on than a
ready-to-run CMS, thus giving you many of the boring-to-build bits in a
ready to use form, but allowing you to get your hands dirty getting it
to work just as required.

Regards, Dave.