Re: Bug in CHECK constraints statement reverse engineering.

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Ivan" <Ivan-Sun1(at)mail(dot)ru>, <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Bug in CHECK constraints statement reverse engineering.
Date: 2005-05-20 08:30:34
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi,

pgAdmin does do this correctly. In order to run at a reasonable speed,
pgAdmin caches details of objects read from the database, rather than
running queries every time you select one. If you rename an object such
as a function, it doesn't always know that that action may cause a
property of another object to be changed, thus pgAdmin may continue to
show the old definition.

To force a reload, right-click a node in the treeview and select the
'Refresh' option.

> It will be convenient for me if the first line will be
>
> -- Function: "Check_IntegerGreaterZero"("in_Value" int4)
>
> - quoted function name and argument names. It is useful for
> copy / paste purposes :)

Thanks, fix commited.

Regards, Dave