Need a little help with the framework

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Alexey Borzov" <borz_off(at)cs(dot)msu(dot)su>
Subject: Need a little help with the framework
Date: 2005-01-12 20:39:26
Lists: pgsql-www

Hi Alexey,

Doubtless I'm missing something trivial here, but I've got to the point
that I'm banging my head against the wall which hopefully you can help
with before I kill off too much gray matter...

I'm implementing a simple browser that allows the user to browse the ftp
site and select a file to download (eventually via a mirror, but it's
direct ATM). You can see it in action at
http://wwwmaster.postgresql.org/ftp/ (trailing / required). The problem
I am having is getting the left hand sub menu (download.html) to display
- I just can't see how I switch it on/activate it from browsing the
existing code.

For info, system/handler.php dispatches system/ftp.php which uses
template/ftp.html.

A clue on this problem as well as any other hints about how I might have
misused the template system would be appreciated :-)

Regards, Dave.