Ready to launch?

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Ready to launch?
Date: 2004-12-20 14:06:45
Lists: pgsql-www

So, with the possible exception of the survey being missing from the
front page, are we ready to launch now?

As for the survey, the only responses I've seen from anyone are along
the lines of 'yes, it does need to be on the front page'. I personally
think that the 'Featured User' box should be used for this - I can't see
us getting a new quote from a user every few weeks after all...

Regards, Dave.