Re: RC2 needed

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Andreas Pflug" <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>, "pgadmin-hackers" <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: RC2 needed
Date: 2004-11-11 09:31:57
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

OK, anything else to go in? I can *possibly* do one tomorrow, following
that, I'm taking 2 weeks off work having now finished at Uni (yay!) so
will probably be working on pgAdmin etc. in the evenings only (which
won't stop me doing an RC.

I'd like to filter the translations this time around as well. Did we
decide on a criteria for inclusion yet?

Regards, Dave