Re: hi there

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Daniel Baktiar" <dbaktiar(at)plasa(dot)com>, <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: hi there
Date: 2004-07-05 09:20:56
Lists: pgsql-odbc

[hmm, spot the copy/paste job :-) ]

Hi Daniel,

We would welcome your involvement in the project - any contribution,
however small or large is appreciated. I sent an email to the odbc list
last week
(http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-odbc/2004-06/msg00059.php),
detailing some of the work that needs to be done and giving a little
background. As this is open source, I'm obviously not going to assign
you a task :-), but please feel free to look at whatever interests you
there, or look at some of the bugs/feature requests on the website at
gborg.postgresql.org/project/psqlodbc if you prefer.

Regards, Dave.