Re: pgadmin 1.6 Beta 2 crashes

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Ezequias Rodrigues da Rocha" <ezequias(dot)rocha(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: "Dennis, EBAY #1" <ccweb03(at)yahoo(dot)com>, <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgadmin 1.6 Beta 2 crashes
Date: 2006-10-09 19:07:10
Lists: pgadmin-support

________________________________

From: Ezequias Rodrigues da Rocha
[mailto:ezequias(dot)rocha(at)gmail(dot)com]
Sent: 09 October 2006 19:47
To: Dave Page
Cc: Dennis, EBAY #1; pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [pgadmin-support] pgadmin 1.6 Beta 2 crashes

I am having problems with beta 2. I am thinking to came back to
Beta 1. It crashes on simple queries. It mounts the grid on the botton
but no data, after it pgAdmin crashes.

What big modification you did to cause this instability.

The only changes to the query tool were:

Improve default sizing of toolbars on OSX
Ensure pane captions get reset to the localised version correctly, per
Guillaume
Fix save prompt default, per AgentM
Fix attention grabber, per AgentM
You might try selecting the 'Default View' option from the View Menu in
case something got
incompatibly changed in your view settings. If that doesn't work, we
need more details please:
platform, what exactly you did at hte time of the crash etc.
FWIW though, I've been using the SVN trunk code daily without issues
with some quite
complex queries.
Regards, Dave.