Re: [pgAdmin 1.6] enhancements

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Mauro Bertoli" <bertolima(at)yahoo(dot)it>, <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [pgAdmin 1.6] enhancements
Date: 2006-09-17 19:19:43
Lists: pgadmin-support

You're welcome :-)

> I suggest two enhancements:
> A) permit to enable a "query log" window so an user (a
> developer) can see the "all query history"; in this
> case I will able to see where's the problem... so it
> can help me also to re-create some queries running in
> the UI, developing faster.

There is an option to log all SQL to the logfile, so you can get to the
info you want. I can't see us adding a rolling log window though - we
had one in pgAdmin II which until now no one has asked to have back.

> B) create a recursivly report: so I can create a
> complete DDL/proprties/ecc "report" starting from an
> object, so an user can create a documentation
> attachment to the developed project using "one-click"

Yes, that would be a nice feature - not the easiest to implement though.
Something for 1.8...

Regards, Dave