Re: Status of funds.postgresql.org?

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Josh Berkus" <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, "Magnus Hagander" <mha(at)sollentuna(dot)net>
Cc: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>, "Peter Eisentraut" <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>, <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Status of funds.postgresql.org?
Date: 2006-09-15 19:49:52
Lists: pgsql-www

It's not a turf battle - it's about the fact that a number of years ago,
it was agreed that we would consolidate and merge all the subsites that
had sprung up whereever reasonable to do so. That's why advocacy went,
why developer went, why odbc went, and why techdocs is in the process of
going. Anyone who has worked hard towards that aim, or just agreed with
the strategy is naturally going to want some seriously good
justification to backtrack and create another new site in the
postgresql.org domain.

Regards, Dave.