Re: Status of funds.postgresql.org?

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: Magnus Hagander <mha(at)sollentuna(dot)net>
Cc: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>, Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>, pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org, Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Subject: Re: Status of funds.postgresql.org?
Date: 2006-09-15 17:39:51
Lists: pgsql-www

Magnus,

Look, it's pretty simple. Members of the Funds Group want to manage our
own web stuff. We find that the www.postgresql.org system doesn't
provide us with the features we need to manage our own stuff easily, and
that other systems (e.g. Framewerk) do.

We did the same for conference.postgresql.org, and it worked great.

I really don't see why every request for web stuff needs to become a
turf battle.

--Josh Berkus