Re: PgAdmin doesn't let me enter new values via table grid

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Thomas Pundt" <thomas(dot)pundt(at)rp-online(dot)de>, <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PgAdmin doesn't let me enter new values via table grid
Date: 2006-09-15 14:32:40
Lists: pgadmin-support

Thanks Thomas - this is due to pgAdmin now using format_type to ensure
that you always see the SQL/PostgreSQL standard type name formatting.
Seems there were still a couple of places where we were unecessarily
re-adding schema qualifications and quoting. I think I've got these all
fixed in SVN.

Regards, Dave.