Re: Error on start PgAdmin (didn't find pgpass.conf)

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Ezequias Rodrigues da Rocha" <ezequias(dot)rocha(at)gmail(dot)com>, <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Error on start PgAdmin (didn't find pgpass.conf)
Date: 2006-09-13 12:57:10
Lists: pgadmin-support

________________________________

From: pgadmin-support-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org
[mailto:pgadmin-support-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org] On Behalf Of Ezequias
Rodrigues da Rocha
Sent: 13 September 2006 13:49
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: [pgadmin-support] Error on start PgAdmin (didn't find
pgpass.conf)

Hil list,

Every time I start pgadmin it reports an error like the attached
image.

What version? (And there is no attachment)

It reports that the system can't find the following file
pgpass.conf. And it really don't exist I look for it but didn't get it
in any place.

It will normally create it manually if required. Do you have permission
to write files in the location its looking in?

Regards, Dave.